1. "What if I spray Optrex ActiMist™ Eye Sprays onto my open eye?"
A slight short term burning sensation may occur if the product is sprayed inadvertently onto open eyes. However, this feeling quickly passes and causes no harm. Be careful next time to follow the directions for use correctly. If this has occurred, please report to our consumer relations team on 0500 455 456.
2. "How do I know it's working?"
Dry eye sufferers may be accustomed to eye drops, which flood the eye with moisture. Remind your customers that Optrex ActiMist™ Eye Sprays do not work in the same way as a liquid drop. They work at the cause of the problem by helping to repair the tear film to provide clinically proven relief of dry eye symptoms.
3. "Why does Optrex ActiMist™ Eye Sprays smell slightly?"
Optrex ActiMist™ Eye Sprays are an oil-based product and have a slightly oily smell. It is normal for customers to notice the smell for a few minutes after application, but this will soon dissipate.
4. "How can I make Optrex ActiMist™ Eye Sprays extra refreshing?"
Optrex ActiMist™ Eye Sprays do not need refrigeration, but customers may enjoy using them at a cooler temperature. Advise them to put the spray bottle in the refrigerator for an hour or so before use (Optrex ActiMist™ Eye Sprays should be stored between 2°C and 25°C).
5. "How long can i keep using the spray after opening?"
- The spray can be used 6 months after first opening.
- The sterile spray mechanism means there is no need to throw the bottle away after 28 days like many treatments.
6. "How many doses are in the bottle?"
Each spray bottle contains 100 applications.
7." Where can I learn more about Optrex ActiMist™ Eye Sprays?"
Customers should read the information leaflet inside the Optrex ActiMist™ Eye Sprays carton before use.