- Optrex Night Restore Gel Drops
- Optrex Infected Eye Drops
- Optrex Allergy Eye Drops
- Optrex Sore Eye Drops
- Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops
- Optrex Rehydrating Eye Drops
- Optrex Soothing Eye Drops
- Optrex Brightening Eye Drops
- Optrex Refreshing Eye Drops
- Optrex Eyedew Dazzling
- Optrex Eyedew Sparkling
Sore Eye Drops
Optrex Sore Eye Drops soothe and cleanse to provide relief for minor eye irritations.
The comfort of your eyes can so easily be altered by all kinds of daily problems, such as tiredness, close-up work, smoky and polluted atmospheres and driving. Optrex Sore Eye Drops are medicated to provide relief for sore, irritated eyes. The effective formulation has a cooling action to help soothe and cleanse your eyes.
Use Optrex Sore Eye Drops as often as required.
Applying the drops
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry and the bottle's seal is intact before use.
- Gently pull the corner of your lower lid down and tilt your head back. Apply 1 or 2 drops into your lower eyelid.
- You can use the drops as often as you require.
- Replace the bottle top tightly.
Do you wear contacts?
Not suitable for use with contact lenses.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Distilled Witch Hazel BPC 13% v/v).
Optrex Sore Eye Drops are only available from pharmacies. Always read the label.
Want to know more?
Not sure if this is the right product for you? Check out our solution finder and see what Optrex product may be most suitable for your needs.
To find out more about what causes sore eyes and how to identify the symptoms click here
For further advice or to buy Optrex Sore Eyes Eye Drops, please ask your pharmacist.
Buy Online ›