- Optrex Night Restore Gel Drops
- Optrex Infected Eye Drops
- Optrex Allergy Eye Drops
- Optrex Sore Eye Drops
- Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops
- Optrex Rehydrating Eye Drops
- Optrex Soothing Eye Drops
- Optrex Brightening Eye Drops
- Optrex Refreshing Eye Drops
- Optrex Eyedew Dazzling
- Optrex Eyedew Sparkling
Rehydrating Eye Drops
Optrex Rehydrating Eye Drops for dry eyes instantly rehydrate and lubricate dry, tired or irritated eyes.
These drops are specially formulated to help your eyes tackle aspects of modern living, such as contact lenses wear, computer usage, driving, air conditioning / central heating and polluted atmospheres.
The formulation contains specially designed ingredients that replenish your tears, lubricating your eyes so you can feel an immediate difference.
Optrex Rehydrating Eye Drops for dry eyes are made with purified water and are safe for use with contact lenses
Applying the drops
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry and the bottle's seal is intact before use.
- Gently pull the corner of your lower lid down and tilt your head back. Apply 1 or 2 drops into your lower eyelid.
- Or, if you prefer, close your eye and apply 1 or 2 drops to the inner corner, then open and blink to spread the drops.
- Optrex Rehydrating Eye Drops for dry eyes are suitable for frequent, everyday use.
Do you wear contacts?
Optrex Rehydrating Eye Drops for dry eyes are made with purified water and are safe for use with contact lenses - in fact there's no need to even remove your lenses before applying the drops.
Want to know more?
Not sure if this is the right product for you? Check out our solution finder and see what Optrex product may be most suitable for your needs.
To find out more about what causes dry eyes and how to identify the symptoms click here
For further advice about Optrex Rehydrating Eye Drops for dry eyes, please ask your pharmacist.
UK/OPTREX-OTC/0113/0001Buy Online ›