- Optrex Night Restore Gel Drops
- Optrex Infected Eye Drops
- Optrex Allergy Eye Drops
- Optrex Sore Eye Drops
- Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops
- Optrex Rehydrating Eye Drops
- Optrex Soothing Eye Drops
- Optrex Brightening Eye Drops
- Optrex Refreshing Eye Drops
- Optrex Eyedew Dazzling
- Optrex Eyedew Sparkling
Refreshing Eye Drops
Optrex Refreshing Eye Drops for tired eyes refresh, soothe and cleanse tired and uncomfortable eyes.
A busy work schedule, regular computer use, contact lenses, travelling, centrally heated environments and even make-up are just some of the things that can take a toll on your eyes, leaving them tired, uncomfortable and irritated.
Optrex Refreshing Eye Drops for tired eyes are specially formulated to help combat the effects of modern living.
Because they contain natural plant extracts and are balanced at the natural pH of tears the drops are gentle and sensitive enough for every day use.
Applying the drops
- Remove contact lenses before use, allow at least 15 minutes before replacing them after use.
- Tilt your head backwards and gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye.
Do you wear contacts?
Optrex Refreshing Eye Drops for tired eyes can help to relieve the discomfort caused by contact lens wear. However, don't use Optrex Refreshing Eye Drops for tired eyes while or just before wearing your contact lenses. Wait 15 minutes after application before inserting your contact lenses.
Want to know more?
Not sure if this is the right product for you? Check out our solution finder and see what Optrex product may be most suitable for your needs.
To find out more about what causes tired and uncomfortable eyes and how to identify the symptoms click here
For further advice about Optrex Refreshing Eye Drops for tired eyes, please ask your pharmacist.
UK/OPTREX-OTC/0113/0001Buy Online ›