- Optrex Night Restore Gel Drops
- Optrex Infected Eye Drops
- Optrex Allergy Eye Drops
- Optrex Sore Eye Drops
- Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops
- Optrex Rehydrating Eye Drops
- Optrex Soothing Eye Drops
- Optrex Brightening Eye Drops
- Optrex Refreshing Eye Drops
- Optrex Eyedew Dazzling
- Optrex Eyedew Sparkling
Get the WOW look!
Eyedew is one of those secret weapons that make-up artists and celebrities could not live without. A couple of drops of this little beauty in your peepers and you won't believe how bright and sparkly your eyes become!
Ideal for enhancing your eyes' sparkle during the day, Eyedew Sparkling Eye Drops restore natural brightness to reveal beautiful, clear eyes.
Both Eyedew products brighten all eye colours
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry and the bottle's seal is intact before use.
- Gently pull the corner of your lower lid down and tilt your head back. Apply 1 or 2 drops into your lower eyelid.
- Or, if you prefer, close your eye and apply 1 or 2 drops to the inner corner, then open and blink to spread the drops.
- You can use Eyedew Drops often, but not daily. Don't use the drops more than 4 times in any 24-hour period.
Do you wear contacts?
Don't use Eyedew while or just before wearing your contact lenses. Wait 15 minutes after application before wearing contact lenses.
Witch Hazel, Naphazoline Hydrochloride, Purified Water
Eyedew Dazzling and Eyedew Sparkling are not medicines.Buy Online ›