- Optrex Night Restore Gel Drops
- Optrex Infected Eye Drops
- Optrex Allergy Eye Drops
- Optrex Sore Eye Drops
- Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops
- Optrex Rehydrating Eye Drops
- Optrex Soothing Eye Drops
- Optrex Brightening Eye Drops
- Optrex Refreshing Eye Drops
- Optrex Eyedew Dazzling
- Optrex Eyedew Sparkling
Bloodshot Eye Drops
Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops relieve temporary redness of the eye caused by minor eye irritations.
Dusty smoky atmospheres, eye strain and chlorine in swimming pools can make the eyes red and bloodshot. When the eyes are red it is usually because more blood than normal is flowing through the small blood vessels of the eye.
Optrex Bloodshot Eyes Drops are medicated to relieve red, bloodshot eyes. Its formulation relieves the redness of the eyes caused by minor irritation.
Applying the drops
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry and the bottle's seal is intact before use.
- Gently pull the corner of your lower lid down and tilt your head back. Apply 1 or 2 drops into your lower eyelid.
- Don't use Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops more than 4 times in 24 hours.
- Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops are not recommended for children under the age of 12.
- Discard 28 days after opening.
Do you wear contacts?
Not suitable for use with contact lenses.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Distilled Witched Hazel BPC 12.5% v/v) and Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.01% w/v.
Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops is a pharmacy only medicine. Always read the label
Want to know more?
Not sure if this is the right product for you? Check out our solution finder and see what Optrex product may be most suitable for your needs.
To find out more about what causes red & bloodshot eyes and how to identify the symptoms click here
For further advice or to buy Optrex Bloodshot Eyes Drops, please ask your pharmacist.Buy Online ›